S P R A Y T A N N I N G
TANNING TREATMENT | 20 MINUTES
HALF BODY | £40.00 FULL BODY | +£8.00
Our spray tans are a temporary, sun-kissed glow that can range in both depth and tone. Our tans last between 7 - 10 days, depending on your skin and lifestyle, making it perfect for both a special event, holiday or just generally day to day. Our MoroccanTan solution is sprayed onto your body and is touch dry within a few minutes. This can then be washed off within 2-8 hours depending on your desired depth and you'll be left with a beautiful, even, natural looking tan.
Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly, MoroccanTan offers a range of shades to suit all desires - from deep, ashy brown to rich violet bronzers that adapt to individual skin tones, that all ensure the flawless rich finish that looks and feels as every tan is 100% real.
MoroccanTan not only looks great but also contains a one of a kind technology - FT100 (Firming & Toning Technology) a blend of caffeine, Essential Vitamins, and Oxygen to achieve firmer skin and reduce the appearance of fine line, resulting in overall younger looking skin, while maintaining natural moisture balance.
F U L L B O D Y
Our full body treatment covers the whole body, including face.
H A L F B O D Y
Our half body treatment is perfect for events and your outfit only reveals a portion of your body. Choose between your legs, arms and shoulders, or just a full body without your torso.
What should I wear to my appointment?
Wear loose, dark clothing - Spray tan can tranfer onto clothing and although it will wash out, it's best to keep them loose and dark in colour.
What can I do to prepare for my treatment?
- Exfoliate using a non-oily scrub or loofah.
- If shaving, this must be at least 8 hours prior to tanning.
- If waxing, this must be at least 24 hours prior.
- Arrive free from products on the skin (perfumes, make-up, body creams etc). Don't worry too much if you're arriving straight from work - We provide cleansing wipes for you to remove any make-up/deodorant prior to treatment.
- Bring loose clothing to wear after your tan.
I've had a spray tan and my underarms have turned green.
First of all, don't panic! Any deodorant/perfume left on the skin during you spray tan can cause a reaction which makes the tanning solution turn green.
This green colour washes off easily with soap and water leaving you with an even bronzed tan.
I'm nervous! I've never had a spray tan before. What can I expect?
1. It's best to turn up make-up, perfume and deodorant free. Don't panic if you're coming straight from work. We do provide cleansing wipes for you to remove this on arrival.
RESULTS LAST FOR?
NOT SUITABLE FOR?